protest!

this book is a response to the numerous demonstrations. these days, it's impossible to browse through a newspaper without coming across an article about a demonstration, whether it's international or local news. they're everywhere, and people need these mobilizations to make their voices heard.

after a bit of research, I've put together an outline of how to organize such an event. I've found photos of mobilizations from all eras and several countries. I've whitewashed all the placards, so you can put your own slogans on them, and I've also included well-known expressions used in environmental marches.
the book is printed on found paper and the cover is made of corrugated cardboard, a material often used for signs. I've added a baguette as a nod to the demonstrators' poster.

this is a first edition of 10 signed copies.

20 pages, its format (without the rod) is 5½" x 4½", or 14 cm x 11 cm.

with the wooden rod, it's more expensive to send by mail, but it's not impossible.

•• delivery in canada, $34

•• international delivery, $44

in canada: interac transfer is easiest, international, please contact me.

Commentaires

Messages les plus consultés