create seed bombs!

seed bombs are a means used by guerrilla gardeners the world over to add green to cities and elsewhere. it's an idea I really like, and one that's very easy to make.

on the other hand, I wanted to get hold of those plastic tubes that keep a flower stem in water in a bouquet. I had a few, a friend gave them to me, in short, I had enough to make a small edition.

in the tube, you'll find three little "fake" seeds, and on a piece of paper that is hard to read, you'll find instructions on how to make a seed bomb. basically, these are pellets containing seeds that you can throw into wastelands, fields, wherever you'd like to see flowers. a simple book, but so much fun.


a tube is more expensive to send than a letter. sorry about the total price.

here's a first run of 15 copies. with stem, 5½ or 14 cm.

•• delivery in canada, 12 + 3$ = 15$

•• international delivery, 12 + 8$ = 20$.

in canada: interac transfer is easiest, international, please contact me.

Commentaires

Messages les plus consultés