■ book of ideas (notebook)


because I love making sketchbooks, I propose a "book of ideas". a notebook in which you can write, draw a project you have in mind, etc. The idea was this series of drawings of my tools, the ones you probably use: various brushes, pencils, scissors, etc..

I use light cardboard from used file folder for the cover. I add on it all the illustrations. inside, the left page is written and illustrated (a different design on every page). the right page is intended to sketch your project. You may also glued images, color chips, etc. Briefly, what you have in mind!

as it is laser printing, I used bond paper on which you can easily use your pencils of all kinds. careful, this type of paper will curl a little if wet. personally it does not bother me for a notebook of sketches, but I prefer to warn you.

many colors available.



Format: 14.70 x 21.80 cm (5.75 in. x 8.5 in.)
black and white laser printing on recycled paper bound. lightweight cardboard cover with the addition of a illustration. the book is cut and assembled by hand. binding is sewn.
32 pages.


•• delivery in Canada, $20
•• international delivery, $25

in Canada: an interac transfer is the easiest way, internationally, please contact me.

Commentaires

Messages les plus consultés