Menu

Fear of the blank page?


we are all a little intimidated by all white and perfect sketchbooks. I propose something else for you. this is my new small edition.

this is my new edition a little different. 2 colors available at this time, blue or gray-green. I have other colors available if you have a preference, so feel free to ask me. in this edition, I can also customize the cover with your name, as, above example.

a book composed of various papers I collected and collected over the years: graph, bold colors, textures and different size. a total of 36 pages overflowing.


the book is cut and assembled by hand. binding is sewn with a linen thread of contrasting color.

closed format, about 14 cm x 21.6 cm (5.5 in. x 8.5 in.)

price: $15 cad (Canada) shipping included

price: $20 cad (International) shipping included

Aucun commentaire :

Publier un commentaire

restez au courant!





Designed with love by DigitalBeautiful
haut de page